Peristaltic pumps play an increasingly important role in the biopharm industry, where they are used for handling valuable and delicate fluids without contamination. Balancing durability and accuracy, Watson-Marlow's 530, 630 and 730 peristaltic pumps bring new levels of security and control throughout upstream and downstream bioprocessing tasks.
- Ultimate process security with a 3 level PIN lock
- Speed control range 2,200:1 from 530 pumps, 2,650:1 from 630 pumps and 3,600:1 from 730 pumps
- Colour display and intuitive menu structure provides visual status indication and minimal key presses
The new pumps are a perfect fit for single-use bioprocessing applications, cGMP compliance and final product quality is assured
- The pumped fluid is totally contained within the tube, providing complete isolation of the fluid
- Pulse-free flow and gentle, low shear operation
Drive and pumphead options
The versatile of 530, 630 and 730 ranges of process pumps offer four drive options, enabling users to choose from straightforward manual operation to fully automated control, including the ability to link up to 16 pumps and provide real-time communication.
The pump delivers flow rates from 0.0001 ml/min to 33 litre/min. 530, 630 and 730 pumps can be fitted with either continuous tubing pumpheads, or with tube elements pumpheads for pressures up to 100psi (7bar) in the 530 range, 60psi (4bar) in the 630 range and 30psi (2bar) in the 730 range
530, 630 and 730 pumps support full integration with other equipment such as bioreactors. While NEMA 2 and NEMA 4X protection makes it suitable for benchtop or rugged wash-down environments.
Low maintenance and 'rugged'
Low maintenance remains a key driver in the environmental and industrial markets, with reduced spend on infrastructure and operations being a key requirement.
- No valves, seals or glands to wear or replace
- Accurate and repeatable flows of caustic, abrasive, high viscosity, fluids, gases and suspended solids
Seven tubing materials including weldable PureWeld XL to suit validated biopharmaceutical use, as well as materials for food and industrial processing applications which give users long life and accurate flow rates. Our world-class peristaltic technology is uniquely supported with Watson-Marlow tubing to provide contamination-free fluid handling, process consistency and reliability.
Error-free tube loading
Depending on the users process needs, the process pumps can feature LoadSure tube elements, which fit into position for simple, error-free tube loading. The tube elements can be changed in less than one minute without the need for special skills.